Wednesday 30 June 2010

My Jobs

Now that you know about me I can go through my most interesting jobs and test shoots where you can understand how I have grown in the industry. I still remember my very first test shoot with a photographer called Jason Lloyd Evans and model Jamie Gunns. Whom both are now very established and successful in their careers. We ended up doing a few looks which were very soft and I had used only natural tones and stayed safe by adding a soft smokey eye.
From this test shoot the model agency was really pleased with the result and so encouraged us to carry on testing with their models and hence then I built my portfolio. I remember shooting with the contestants of next top model on the very first series and that was probably my first encounter of working hands on with someone who had been on TV and was a personality. After a while with those images shown to other photographers I started to collaborate with different photographers which lead to meeting more teams and developing my portfolio further. It was a great journey and as i grew confident I started to develop my own unique style of make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts