Monday 26 July 2010

MAKE UP IS ART Second edition

The Second edition published by Carlton Books
Finally the second edition of the book has been completed and will be out very soon. It has taking a lot of work and effort from all the team involved and was my biggest challenge to date. I am very proud to know that someone out there on the other side of the world could be learning from our experience as working artists in the industry here in London. It is full of extra tips and images with more details and in-dept information about products, techniques and how to achieve various looks. I am very proud to have seen my baby project come to life and it has been amazing journey thanks to the support of AOFM and my friends and colleagues in the industry.

There is a special feature with Britians Got Talent ESCALA whom I've worked with on tour and had an amazing time changing the girls looks for their performances each night on their uk tour supporting Catherine Jenkins. I loved their image and how they made choices together working as a brand.

One of my most enjoyable shoots was for the adornment section and working with crystals and eyelashes and the amazing stylist Rebekah Roy brought lots of luxury accessories to the shoot. It was all about embellishment but influenced with an editorial feel. Shot by Catherine Harbour here is a sneak preview of the image to appear in the book.

Launching in September during LFW watch this space to see how it went.

2 comments:

Popular Posts