Tuesday 28 September 2010

EUDON CHOI London Fashion Week SS2010

Eudon Choi was such a pleasure to be around. This was his first big show and he was very anxious and nervous when I met him. When I first saw his collection I was very impressed on how wearable and beautifully made it was.  The clothes were so tailored and clean which I love anyway. But they really did inspire me, as I would wear his clothes any time of day.

The 1920’s warehouse coat was the starting points for Choi and he played with the functionality of work wear garments, manipulating their masculine overtones to create a feminine silhouette.
We took a while to create the final make up look as we had based it on working girls ‘Sweating’. Somehow I had to create the wet look without looking too greasy, as we still wanted the girls to look naturally beautiful.

By massaging the skin with moisturizer before hand I placed a little bit of tinted moisturizer to even out the skin tone.  Using highlighters and face gloss I placed it predominantly on the high cheekbones and forehead. Also using a soft shimmer I placed this all over so it looked pearlescent.  On the eyes was soft taupe cream color with the cheeks for contouring and added a splash on the lips. We kept it quite minimal in keeping with the working girl theme.  The white eyeliner was placed to work in contrast to the taupe eye shadow, which is called ‘Quite Natural’ cream base color by MAC. This was used on the eyes, cheeks and lips.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts